OFSTED Inspection Verdict May 2013 - 'This is an Outstanding School' read the Report...
Section 48 (SIAS) Inspection - 'St. Paul's is Outstanding' read the Report...
St Paul's Church of England Primary School provides a caring, inclusive and supportive community where every child is a valued member. We have high expectations and are ambitious for our children to succeed. We believe that people learn in a variety of different ways and that teaching should reflect this. We provide a rich and varied learning environment that enables our children to succeed and flourish now, in their next stage of education and in the wider community.
We aim to:
- offer a secure and caring environment
- recognize and develop each individual’s strengths and talents
- enable children to become confident, resourceful, enquiring and independent learners
- foster children's self-esteem and help them build positive relationships with other people
- develop children's self-respect and encourage children to respect the ideas, attitudes, values and feelings of others
- show respect for all cultures and, in so doing, promote positive attitudes towards other people
- enable children to understand their community and help them feel valued as part of this community
- help children grow into reliable, independent and positive citizens
offer a broad and balanced curriculum catering for individual needs regardless of race, creed, gender or disability within the National Curriculum requirements.
Link to our parish church: http://www.stgite.org.uk
Click here for the Pupil Premium Expenditure Statement